Visited several days during the week a few weeks ago. The place looks great. The remodeled front desk wasnt yet completed but has since opened ai see. Lakeside dinner food and service were both great. Cheeks has remodeled and ditched the spottsbar motif for tiki. Im neutral on that. Not sure it did much for me. All the bar tenders are new and were also not an upgrade from the old mainstays that have retired or left. The food was also the same or a bit less in quality and a few bucks higher for each item. Before, I had never had a bad meal. I ordered a ohilly cheese on a white roll and it came out on white bread?
We bring 90% of our drinks to the pool so no big deal. I did notice a whole bunch of pit boss cameras over the cheeks bar. I never noticed that before and never suspected that any of the people would be skimmers or heavy pourers.

Biggest improvement at cheeks was taking the beep out of the food is ready beepers and make them buzz only. It used to be quite fun walking the length of the pool patio beeping to get your food.

The docks on the lqke are really nice and you dont have to get wet to get in a paddle boat anymore. Also some covered gazebo areas on the docks where you can sit in loungers big upgrade.

The trailer park looks great and they have high asking prices. It reLly is a deluxe area.

Stayed off property and commuted in.

Front gate people were an upgrade in friendliness. Some of the old time greeters were aometimes gruff but then it was great. Maybe they got some weirdos and that was a defense me hanism.

Anyways the new people were real nice each day as we paid admission.

Fig leaf atore always has a great stock od nudist/tropical fashions.

Didnt use the gym, massage, hairstylist but all looked the same good shape.