Hi --

Headed to the BVI on a Moorings Charter in about a week (7 adults, 3 kids). We haven't been for 10+ years, and know the islands have changed a lot and not everything is back up and running from Irma. These threads have been very helpful, but figured I'd post to see if I could get some input on our tentative itinerary and see if those of who you who have been recently have any tips, suggestions, etc. Thank you in advance!!

A few overarching questions:
- With Bitter End still closed, will places like Anegada and Leverick Bay be even busier than normal this holiday season?
- We know we want to do Cooper and Anegada. Any must-visit island that we've missed? Looking for a mix of seclusion and things to do (esp. for the kids). Some additional questions in bold below.
- Any tips on best local food?

Day 1 - Tortola to Cooper Island

Day 2 –
- Stop at Baths
- Spend Night at Leverick Bay (Alt: Drake's Anchorage or Spanish Town)
QUESTION: Is Leverick Bay a good place to stop between Cooper and Anegada? Anywhere else you'd recommend?

Day 3 & Day 4– Anegada
- Night 3 - Lobster dinner
-Day 4 - Boat trip with Sherwin of Team Charters

QUESTION: What's the best place for a Lobster dinner? In the past, we've gone to Anegada Reef Hotel
QUESTION: For lunch/hanging out, which is better - Cow Wreck or Big Bamboo

Day 5 – Marina Cay or Great Camanoe -? Somewhere else?

QUESTION: I know Marina Cay is just a fuel dock right now, but used to be one of our favorite spots back in the day (pre-Pussers). Is this still a good place to spend the evening? OR would recommend somewhere else?

Day 6 – Norman Island/The Bight Or Stay at Marina Cay
- Part of crew would do a rendezvous dive this day

Day 7 – Christmas/Brandywine Bay
- Dinner at Brandywine Bay Estate

QUESTION: Is this a good spot for Christmas dinner/last night? We also thought about Scrub Island but thought it may be too fancy for the kids in our group. Part of our group needs to get back to Tortola the next morning for a morning ferry, so want to be close.