Originally Posted by WashKate
@bailau - On Cow Wreck vs. Big Bamboo, which would you say has better food? And does one get more crowded than the other? Thanks!!

I defer to my friend NDFANINNC as he is the "land expert" on Anegada especially for food...and I have the culinary tastes of my dog...:)

We took taxi to Flash of Beauty for snorkelers and the rest went to Big Bamboo. We walked down to the East at FOB and then snorkeled back West (with current) to the bar there at FOB (chicken rotis there are recommended). We have also snorkeled at Big Bamboo which is hit or miss. Then we walked on the beach over to Big Bamboo and caught up with the rest of the crew and then took taxi to Cow Wreck. IMHO Cow Wreck is a top 3 bar in the BVIs and must see

Of the 2 Kate, (Big Bamboo or Cow Wreck) for lunch I would vote for Cow Wreck.

Wonky Dog is excellent for dinner...afterwards walk over to Potters for night life or start at Potters and stay for night life. Our college kids picked that party as top 3 experience in May '19

at Moorings base get some noodles and bring them with you for Sherwin excursion...you might even get your snorkeling fix with Sherwin.

It really is hard to go wrong with anything on Anegada