|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
15 members (benjamin, rglugeth, 2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, luvtotravel, JamesTiberius, mark37, CaribbeanCanadians, dfmsml, marybeth, 5 invisible),
448
guests, and
447
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
Hi Everyone! And Happy Holidays!
I'm an FAA part 107 Commercial Drone pilot and am wondering if anyone here has any info on the BVI rules for flying drones while on vacation. It would be a part 101 type operation if I was in the States but I'm wondering if the BVI's have anything like it? Or are they going by the European rules?
Thanks, Matt
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|