We have had SkyMed Iinsurance for years and have actually had to use it in 2013 when Don fell& broke his hip. The office in Phoenix is excellent - needless to say I was beyond upset & they handled it all once they realized the extent of the injury. The Lear jet came out of a program in Georgia, staffed by a nurse/paramedic, with 2 pilots. They were in contact with medical control during the flight to Providence. SkyMed also arranged for all ground transports. I had to do nothing but call them and the ball was rolling. The ONLY concern I might have is that they do not take your luggage - only a carry on. Plus if it was a significant injury I’m not sure how they handle that - we didn’t get off the island for 24 hours - which Don spent in the hospital. Fortunately we were with my brother, so he brought home our luggage. If he wasn’t there I probably would have gotten on TTOL & asked if anyone was willing to bring it up to New England when they returned. Happy to answer any questions and yes, we still have the insurance.

MB