Looking for suggestions. We have chartered a crewed Catamaran for 4 couples for June of this year. Will leave out of Red Hook St. Thomas. We've visited the USVI and BVI previously, but have never sailed around it. Would like to ask the following:

1) Any suggestions for travel backpacks large enough to hold a week's worth of stuff? The sailing company is suggesting soft-sided type duffel, but just carrying a heavy duffel bag through airports will be too difficult for this gal.

2) Any suggestions on routes? Having been to BVI before, we definitely want to revisit The Baths in Virgin Gorda, and I would absolutely LOVE to go to Anegada again, but understand there are time restraints that might not make that possible. And, of course, Soggy Dollar Bar is a must, although we had seen in before the hurricaine previously.

3) Preferred diving spots? My husband has gone diving in BVI just once previously. We have 5 out of 8 folks who are divers on this trip.

4) Any other tips on doing this sailing thing would be helpful. A few members feel nervous about being "seasick", including me. I have had trouble in the past with off-shore fishing trips out of St. Thomas. A week on a boat is a little overwhelming.

Thank you to any and all that give us some tips!

[Linked Image]