Excited for you ..this forum will be great for getting answers to your questions and helps you get excited with the planning.

With a crewed charter I am assuming your team will help with where to go when to help keep the ride smooth based on wind and swell ( should not be too much of an issue in June ) , as well providing great spots for you to enjoy in the anchorage and ashore.

Have a loose wish list of places you want to go as you have said and share that with your captain. Chartering our of STT will take some time to get into and out of BVI but not huge especially with a crewed charter that knows how to do this quickly I suspect.

Our newest adventure S/V Endurance , in an affiliated partnership with an owner group , lives at compass Point Marina STT , so we need to do this every time.

We return April 4th with a group of 8 chartering Scuba Doo in BVI and can not wait . We will spend another two weeks aboard Endurance just hubby and me relaxing in USVI combining land based stuff with some STT and St John sailing...no real plans which is in my opinion the best type of vacation . Then back again in May to celebrate a special year .

Have a wonderful few months of dreaming and planning ....it’s so much fun

Kim