If you are just interested in a nude beach, there are several options. Both Couples San Souci and Couples Negril have nude beaches, while the rest of the resort is clothing required (not optional at all). Couple Tower Isle has a nude island. Nude is nude there, but only on the beaches or the island. I believe there are a few other resorts with nude beaches in Jamaica.

Hawksbill resort in Antiqua has a clothing optional beach. The resort is not clothing optional. It is all inclusive. Not been, yet, but considering it.

Grand Lido is no longer clothing optional. You must be nude in the pools and in the public areas specific to Grand Lido. The exception is that you can wear a suit in the sea you can reach by climbing down the ladder there. But, there's a huge conventional resort you are attached to, so you could just try the nude areas when you like, but spend most of your time in the other parts of the resort that require clothes. We're there in 28 days, so this is what the manager indicated in the last week or so.

It may not be your cup of tea, but most of Hedonism II is clothing optional. If you don't go to the nude beach and nude pool area, all other areas are clothing optional. Works great for us. I can swim nude on the larger regular beach or in any of the other pools, while my wife wears a suit if she wishes. As long as you have an open mind and don't care that you may see more than you want, it's a lot of fun.