|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 606
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 606 |
Hi folks, just back from a land-based stay at Chateau Relaxeau Caribe (probably the best value on Tortola!). I got to STT about 2:15 yesterday and the C&I line was short and fast, although if you want to use Global Entry, you have to have your card with you, rather than just having your passport swiped as on the mainland. The TSA non-PreCheck lines were crazy, though. The ferry runs are back to normal.
We had a great time at the Elm Sunday night, as always. After seeing the Elmtones for 12+ years, I’m still impressed every time I see them by the musicianship and fun George, Steve and the guys bring to their playing. Don’t miss em!
Tom Garvey
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|