Unfortunately its human nature for our worries and concerns to sometimes escalate out of control and say things we don't mean and a few here should respect what Carol is trying to say. She also has her own concerns just like everyone else but has to maintain, control and supervise this site as to occasionally restore order and civility so lets all gang together as best we can. Respectfully.

To put this into context. Have a neighbor in his late 80's whose wife is in assisted living with Dementia(perhaps a few days left) and he is now not allowed to see her. I can't even tell you what he is going through! I, a few hours ago managed to slip into her room with a card from him to her. I don't know what he wrote, but he will be asking me later tonight what her reaction was if at all and I am now discussing with the wife what to actually tell him and how much I might have to make up. This to me and thousands of others going through this now is life changing, whereas for many of us, it will continue.