In Vermont, if you like IceCream, take a trip to the Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory. You can probably also find a ski resort that is doing trips to the peak - would be nice for some great views. We spend most of our time near Killington, Vermont which isn't too far away - I believe Killington would have tours to the peak as well as some other activities. Horse back riding in the area can be fun too.

When staying in Harwich, I'd highly recommend a visit to Chatham. Walk around down town, grab some food/drinks at the Squire and enjoy a movie at their brand new Orpheum Theater. One theater seats about 100 or so and the other is small seating 30. Pretty cool experience with a bar/restaurant inside.

If the weather is good for it and they still are doing outside seating, I'd also highly recommend going to Ocean Edge in Brewster. They have an outside seating area that is great on a nice day and over looks their resort and Ocean. The Wequassette Inn in Chatham also has some great out door seating.

And last but not least a seal tour is a fun day time excursion. Never know when you might spot a great white too!

Some great places to stay with lots to do. We are in Chatham every weekend over the summer for the most part and still are for a bit.

Matt