Originally Posted by PelicanPirate
Glad I might have helped.

We are toying with last two weeks of July Trip. $99 RT to Miami +$177 Mia to SXM with hotels in MIA.

Travel insurance with medical evac, cancel for any reason and COVID PANDEMIC coverage is only $129.

We might do it. Not sure how anybody is staying in biz. How can the underwriters be determining the odds for this i surance.

Covid Pandemic Insurance? Well thats a new one on me. They are all scrambling to make sure that any reference to a Virus is NOT covered going forward, including all risks. I also am actually staggered with whats going on that anyone could even be thinking of this year unless you have a death wish. Until a Vaccine is found, this will not end. Not being negative but have family on the front lines in hospitals in NY and London and lets just say we have all been misinformed as to the truth of what truly is happening around the world. Our lives are dramatically about to change and for those who think that in 2 months or even 6 months one can simply go back to the way it was before, well many will, but I certainly wouldn't.