I will let you know...the charter company is not happy about me filing a dispute with the credit card company and wanted me to unwind the dispute to give me a future credit. To be clear the base has been closed in this case so they have cancelled. They have some time to appeal the dispute but really don't have grounds. I was trying to find out if the charter company's business interruption insurance would cover this...and from my view this is no different than Irma.

I also have Jet Blue counter party risk but the flight has not been cancelled yet and Island Bird risk and interestingly a couple of Stubhub suites for Capitals games. I expect Stubhub to declare bankruptcy at some point soon and then will have to work through suite owner or Caps. Issue here is NHL is "postponed" and not cancelled

On the other side I have guests for my beach house in NC that have counterparty risk with me. For them I told them if they cant get to my house due to regulations for whatever reason they will get a full refund and if they want to come back next year that is their choice

I do think the economic 2nd wave will be far worse than the pandemic wave and very much hope and pray I am wrong...