|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 294 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 294 Likes: 2 |
No one is a winner in this situation. It would be nice for everyone to step back, take a deep breath, and see everyone's point of view. You have to remember those of us with serious $$$ interests in the BVI's, villas, boats and businesses, took a huge hit from Irma and then a glancing blow from Maria. I think I speak for many when I say we were just getting back off the mat after the knockout when this came with a sharp left ,or right, hook. All I am saying is please look at everyone's point of view in this..let everyone be reasonable..let everyone be a little understanding..if we work together we will all be celebrating in the beautiful BVI's before we know it. I am now stepping down from the pulpit..mask firmly in place. Couldn't agree more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|