Originally Posted by pat
Terry,

We’ve had this discussion before but my plan is still to heed the warnings and obey the rules and dictates as they apply to Covid-19 but what I will NOT do is live my life in fear of ‘what if’s’ and I totally agree - these walls are starting to take their toll on all of us. I will only go to the grocery store if I really need to but if I must, I will wear my mask and gloves and follow the markings on the floor allowing for proper social distancing. But if there’s a doubt in my mind I will not be broken-hearted if I have to cancel another vacation. As the saying goes, I’d rather be six feet apart than six feet under. I hope it doesn’t come to that but in life there are few absolutes. 🙂🙂

I am not questioning what you are doing--and yes, you have told me how you feel many times.
I was responding to what Elaine had said in ref to the island staying closed --- "But it's GREAT for the people of the island so they don't die".

There were many people who said if the planes are flying they are going and my response was we can't spread this virus.
I'm sure they didn't believe how bad it was going to be.
Sorry you took it personally, but a PM would have cleared that up.