Terry,

I know I directed my response from yesterday to you but it was not intended to belittle or argue your points with you but merely to agree with what you said and also to reemphasize my own beliefs which you and I had already discussed. I am truly sorry if the way I stated it caused you or anyone else to take them personally or think I was being argumentative. This issue is way too serious for that,

Bob,

The ‘six foot’ comment wasn’t mine originally and I don’t know where I first heard it, but it more or less says it all, or at least I thought so.

These are very stressful times for all of us. We’re being forced into crazy situations by something we can’t see and don’t fully understand or have all the facts on. We’re being asked to distance from loved ones and avoid friends and neighbors, not to mention rescheduling our lives around this invisible monster. I know I’d far prefer to be carrying out my April SXM vacation right now than staring at the thermometer on my porch that reads 30 degrees.

I can’t speak for anyone else but I know that it’s starting to wear on me but I’m still following the ‘rules’ and I will continue to do so, even if it means having to cancel a second SXM vacation this year but it sure won’t make me happy.

if my words caused anyone personal stress I sincerely apologize and I hope you know that wasn’t my intention when I wrote them.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."