Ahoy Capt. George,

I do not know if I can Answer without becoming Political, sorry.
By definition, it should depend on each Individuals’ Medical Status, not a Generic Calendar / Geopolitical / Financial / Ethnic / etc. origin or destination.
The only hope is a Profitable (for the BVI Gov) and Highly Accurate Testing done Immediately Prior to boarding a flight (SJU, STT, or SXM) to the BVI, like the Abbott ID NOW test, then I would expect the Borders to open in weeks.
September, if Limited Quarantines and Limited Testing in Foreign countries leads to Secondary Waves.
Months, not Weeks, sorry, and as a Non-Belonger in the BVI I can only say that the BVI Gov is being Smart by being very aggressive in their Reaction to day to day developments based on their improving, but still limited, resources.

Sorry for all this …
Good News First, I stand by my claim that a Yacht in the BVI, meticulously cleaned, is one of the Safest places in the World right now.
Good News Second, I would expect in a few weeks from now the Major Airlines and Airports will have Cleaning Protocols, Parts/Labour, and Scheduling Formulas all finalized to insure they are one of the Safest Public Spaces in the World.
Certainly cleaner than your neighbourhood gas station or liquor store or food store.
Good News Third, some Northern European countries are scheduling an end to long term Full Quarantines based on Very Aggressive Testing and Nationally Managed Healthcare. And there are daily medical improvements internationally for Testing with results in minutes, clinical trials for Treatments with available drugs, and Vaccines being engineered with super computers.

Generically - The BVI originally had Immigration limits based on an Individuals Origin until the spread/severity of the Virus versus the statistical medical limits of the BVI became overwhelmed.
- https://bvi.gov.vg/sites/default/fi...cial_concern_and_high_risk_countries.pdf (March 13, '20)
Now, for travelling Internationally in the age of this Virus, your Nations Passport is only as strong as your Nations weakest link.
If an Individual comes from an Origin that has been Proactive with a Full Quarantine, an affordable coordinated Private/Public Medical ‘Safety Net’, and has a Digital Medical Passport certifying Immediate & Highly Accurate Testing (like a Medical Visa or an ETIAS or an ESTA), then I would expect their Borders to open in weeks. Please consider that 'Perfect is the Enemy of Done'.
If not, and the Individual is travelling from an Origin with a Politically Dysfunctional Medical system, Limited Quarantine, and potentially fighting an Unknown/Untested Second Wave of Infection, to the BVI Destination which has about 25,000 people and 9 ventilators, it should be months.

Having said all that – I am a Sailor, not a Salesman.
To avoid being Political, I see Covid 19 as another Cat 5 Irma. I worked for 2 weeks before Irma and lost 20% of my boats, as opposed to the average of 80%. Do literally Everything you can to be Prepared, Work Hard and Work Smart, and then ‘Hold Fast’. And then when it is all over, enjoy the Bacchanal of your first night back in the BVI in … a few Months.

Finally, please consider an Option such as –
https://www.insuremytrip.com/travel-insurance-plans-coverages/coronavirus-travel-insurance/
This helps take the Financial and Calendar factors out of the equation and helps focus on the Safety of your Crew.

Fair Winds, Brent from thecaptainscompass.com