We'll be back to St. Martin sometime during the first quarter of 2021. And, we'll take care the people there as we did after hurricanes like Lenny and Irma. But, at the present time we have many, many local residents struggling in our own communities that need our assistance, too. By no means at the same poverty level as on St. Maarten, but people with families to care for, mortgages and rents to pay, and the trials faced by those who were living from paycheck to paycheck. Many of us on this board are fortunate not to be in that situation. Here's one thing to consider the next time you are shopping for groceries ... if you are behind a young family and you sense they could use a helping hand financially it's okay to step in (keeping the correct social distancing!) and pay for their order (unless its something like 200 or more items!). A few years back I was behind a mom and several little ones at a local supermarket and she was digging furiously through her purse for whatever coins she could muster to pay for their order. It wasn't anything astronomical (like $33.00) so I handed the clerk a pair of twenty dollar bills and said "let me take care of this for you." The look of relief she gave me with a big "thank you" really made by day. Plan to do this again someday when on SXM at a Super U or Carrefour market!