|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 304
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 304 |
My sailing trip St Lucia to Grenada this month was cancelled by Moorings and my flights cancelled (I waited for American to cancel and then ask for cash refund). Our next big trip is Maui in October. Normally I would be purchasing the tickets about now but I am fearful the airlines will have serious issues between now and October, so I am playing another waiting game. The first class seats I have my eye on have gone up in price since I started tracking them last month, so waiting is costing cash but I just can't purchase yet and possibly lose the entire amount.
We open up where I live this Tuesday. Retail with limited customers inside buildings; dining in restaurants six feet apart; but no salons or gyms yet. I am really hoping there is a huge pent up demand ready to spend and it rolls across all sectors.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
RatmansWife
|
05/23/2020 05:13 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
A. Locker
|
05/23/2020 08:08 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
JasonHelmbrecht
|
05/26/2020 12:21 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
GeorgeC1
|
05/23/2020 08:48 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Sunnykm
|
05/24/2020 12:38 AM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
GeorgeC1
|
05/24/2020 10:35 AM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Winterstale
|
05/24/2020 02:58 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
BreckSailor
|
05/24/2020 05:53 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
tothedogs
|
05/24/2020 06:15 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Sunnykm
|
05/26/2020 05:12 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
BreckSailor
|
05/24/2020 06:47 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
toast
|
05/26/2020 09:23 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
philthepilot
|
05/27/2020 02:53 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Carol_Hill
|
05/27/2020 03:34 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
philthepilot
|
05/27/2020 10:20 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Carol_Hill
|
05/27/2020 11:34 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
sail445
|
05/27/2020 11:37 PM
|
Re: United, Seaborne and Spirit apply to cut STT service
|
Breeze
|
05/28/2020 12:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|