It is VERY difficult to find ANY villas in Orient Village that have a c/o pool and a view. I assume you are wanting someplace that you can walk to restaurants?? For the most part, the 'villas' in OV are what we would call condos and the vast majority are two level townhouses, many of which have a 'private' pool, in terms of you have the solo use of it. The 'rub' is that, since the condos all around you are ALSO two level townhouses, they look down on your private pool, if that were to bother you. Also, there are very few villas in OV that have a view of the ocean. I found ONE villa that might work for you, but did NOT work for us because the bedroom is on the second floor and due to my knees, I do not do stairs. I cannot remember the name of that villa now, but I think it was available for rental from the gal from Go Beach. Annemarie? Something like that. If you are willing to drive a short distance, there are a LOT of villas up the hill with lovely views, as well as across the main road in that other development.

Sammy--I am with the original poster here--I HAVE to have an ocean view..

Carol Hill