Since the possibility of returning to the French side of St. Martin in 2020 seems more & more remote, and my wife (Cleta) had vacation days she had to use or lose we visited this local (1 1/4 hours away) resort in the Pocono Mountains, PA. We only stayed 3 days/2 nights, but if we had paid for a third night, the 4th night would have been free. The cost was very reasonable -$127 per night including complimentary breakfast.
First, the good news: Masks were required in all public areas, except by or in the pools and social distancing was followed for the most part.
Now the not-so-good news: A major fire 2 weeks ago had severely damaged the on-site restaurant and it has been temporarily replaced with a food truck. The food was good, but a very limited menu.
Overall, we found the place quite nice. (Almost) everyone was very friendly, only certain members had an attitude. There is a nice pool (84 degrees) a smaller conversation pool (94 degrees) and a hot tub (102 degrees). Our room was fairly new with a king bed, and close to the pools. Weather was great and it felt good to work on those tan lines. We would gladly return.

I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.