Carol,

I kinda sorta get what ‘forever’ is saying, I think.........

I can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve recommended a restaurant or a hotel or even a car rental agency that I’ve been pleased with and had people comment as to how wrong I was and then go into their reasons for their own personal dissatisfactions with the same companies.

Vanilla? Chocolate? Thing is, we all have different expectations and we don’t always agree or disagree. Doesn’t make me or them either right or wrong but it does make me hesitate on occasion when asked for a recommendation. I guess I’m thin skinned for starters and once I even had someone launch a personal attack at me suggesting I was shilling for the restaurant in question, which is laughable and sad. If I don’t really feel good about a place I would absolutely NEVER sing it’s praises.

That all said, I love BSV and have since the first time we stayed there but we also enjoyed Mary’s Boon and we found the staff at El Zafiro to be wonderful so we’d stay there, too, if we couldn’t get into BSV, but BSV would definitely be our first choice these days.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."