Linda,

Spaghetti House just ISN’T a place to be impressed about or not. IMHO, if you’re looking for high end foodstuffs served by hovering wait staff in a glamorous setting, this is not the place.

However, if you want some good Italian take-out or you want to sit on the sidewalk and enjoy the antics of the people going by or the kitties playing with each other, we find it to be an enjoyable spot.

Katrina couldn’t be any nicer and her kitchen person is a bit of a hoot if she’s slow and you’re able to engage her in conversation.

Our food has always been good, more than adequately portion sized and very reasonably priced and this is what impresses me - the consistency of the place. What more could I possibly ask for?! But remember, I’m not a foodie and I really do think Mickey D’s fries are yummy and I’m not afraid to say so......🙃🙃

And our lazy days, while certainly not for everyone and particularly not for island newbies, have been absolutely just what the doctor ordered for us for this trip. Total relaxation. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Last edited by pat; 12/09/2020 09:34 AM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."