That is a good question, Tim. The thing is, your authorization to fly I THINK would be linked to a particular flight at a particular time. So, if for example, your flight out is delayed 24 hours, I think you have to get a new authorization to fly and if your test is now too old?? I'm thinking they won't give you authorization to fly, so you won't be able to 'work out' anything once your arrive. Don't know. Perhaps this is a situation where they would re-test you (at your own expense of course) on arrival. But like I said, I'm afraid you won't be able to get the authorization to fly to begin with.

There have to be a fair number of people in your situation, based on this storm on the East Coast. While I sympathize with your situation, I have to say that I'm glad I'm not there in those piles of snow!! smile

One suggestion--Dr Soc from the radio station in SXM seems to have a really good relationship with Ludmilla de Weaver, who is the Tourism Minister. Maybe if you contact him, he might be able to find out for you?

Carol Hill