Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to get everyone approved on Christmas Day moments before we started to travel. But, only by contacting a personal connection in the bvi government. While I deeply thank this person for helping, without them our applications would not have been approved.

They were all “stuck” at various states and due to glitches would never have been approved. All applications were submitted correctly, using individual email addresses, and updated with COVID results if prompted to (half of applications never even made it to that point).

Only by whatsApp Submission to a government contact were we able to get approval.

So, I guess mixed feeling here.

1. I’m really disappointed the bvi government would abandon us with no responses only to be stuck in the airport. If it was not for a personal connection to a Govt employee this trip would have been canceled. It is unfair to set rules and then make them impossible to follow risking flights, boats, provisions, etc with no communication. All 8 of us tried emailing calling and WhatsApp’ing with no response what so ever.
2. I am deeply grateful to the bvi Govt employees who stepped up on Christmas Day to fix it- there are a lot of wonderful people who do have bvilove and I hate for a broken system or processes to be representative of their individual efforts

Hope others have a better experience and they fix these system issues quickly.

Attached Files B926AA7A-69A8-41C3-8DCF-3FB687A065EC.jpeg
Last edited by ScubaDrew; 12/26/2020 04:53 PM.