Originally Posted by boucharda
I don't think a note from your MD will suffice. I did not see that in any country entry restrictions. Antibody test..yes ...for some

I read that here (link).
"Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board" (emphasis added).

It's also here (link).
"you may travel instead with documentation of your positive viral test results and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official that states you have been cleared for travel. The positive test result and letter together are referred to as “documentation of recovery.” (emphasis added)

So, yeah, only a note from a MD will not suffice. Positive test result needed as well.

And that is the problem. The CDC has placed airline ticket counter employees as arbiters of what's valid and what's not. I have a positive test result, and a note from a doctor. I hope it works when I am scheduled to leave the island next month. In addition, I plan to bring a printed version of the CDC webpages referenced above to present to the ticket counter employee.