The last thing I want to be is negative - for sure - especially as an owner of a Charter PowerCat in the BVI - like, the BVI NEEDS to open, from a business stance!

But - let's think about this. IMHO - I think that the US would need to reach "heard immunity" level before other countries relax covid guidelines - same would go for non US citizens visiting the US.

When would that happen? Great Question

Vaccines are a cluster in the US. I personally don't think this will be completed until maybe Q4 of 2021 - maybe - and this needs to a "global" accomplishment before you see restrictions at the borders start to diminish.

With all that context - I don't think the restrictions will diminish any time soon in the BVIs

We are going down to BVIs arriving on 2/11, departing on 2/22. It's just my family that will be going.

But - let's think about this from a cup half full stance. You have to 4 day quarantine upon arrival, which can be done in 12 different areas of the BVIs. You can't go ashore, stay close to the boat. But - you are in the BVIs, with a beverage of your choice, books, games and the opportunity to ask family/friends - how are they doing and be able to actually talk about it. Let's be real. That doesn't suck.

Then on day 4 with negative test - make the most out of it! Even if you need to leave on day 7 guess what? Your day 4 test checks the box to get back into the US.

Again - I really need the BVI's to get back to where folks can do a 1 week charter/vacation and it make sense logistically. Big time!

But, reality is reality.

just my .02 on sale today for .01

Will