|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (bailau, Todd_Melinda_K, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, dcareri, dayhiker, S/Y Mockingbird, rickl454, Fran, 4 invisible),
376
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I followed them to a tee! I was emailed a picture of my refund check 5 weeks ago and told "check was in the mail", no check came. Now I am having to pay check cancelation fee and asking to have it sent via UPS on my UPS acct. We will see what happens. Just curious to see if others have had any problems. Try contacting them and see if they’ll cancel the check and make a direct deposit to your account.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|