|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,126
Members27,643
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,231
Joined: December 2004
|
|
|
18 members (calle313, SirRichard, Jerry_R, dfmsml, BillDauterive, GOTOSUN, sky607, RickandJulie, lovemysxm, tpcook, Bob O, 7 invisible),
644
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
Hey everyone. I live over in the BVI and just picked up an old Hobie Getaway. It is almost completely ready to sail except the top half section of the mast (the comptip) is busted. I paid $500 for the boat and to get a new comptip down here would be something like $1,500. Before I go ahead and do that I wanted to search around and see if anyone had an old one stashed away somewhere down here that they are not using.
I have looked all over the BVI with no luck so far... Anyone know of anything in St. Thomas/St. John/PR?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|