If you check out cnn.com they have a list of the countries open to U.S. tourists, but I'm not sure how often they are updating this. But, this morning it was updated through 3/13/21 so that's pretty good! Some countries and destinations are more complicated than others, but hopefully as more people are vaccinated things will begin to simplify and proof of vaccination for COVID-19 will be all that's necessary for international travel. But, not yet. My belief is that once a major destination begins to accept this, others will soon follow suit or potentially lose another year of tourists and the income they generate for their economies. Take Niagara Falls, Ontario for example. The shutting down of the U.S./Canadian border absolutely crushed this popular tourist destination last year. By the end of May, 2020 the city's financial losses in tourism revenue reached $7 million. Of course this was a necessary step at that time taken by both countries because of the virus, but now with vaccinations on the rise if the border does not open by Memorial Day this year for vaccinated individuals another season of lost revenue is imminent. For St. Maarten, my hope is that by mid-summer simple proof of vaccination will be all that's necessary.