The numbers are looking better and better here in the states! The point I am trying to make is that if governments like St. Maarten go into the summer months too cautious and refrain from opening things up for vaccinated individuals, people will take their vacation plans elsewhere -- if they have that flexibility. After all, one of the main benefits of having a vaccine is the prospect of opening things back up in destinations where tourism revenue is so critical to the local economy. If such places procrastinate as we head into spring, many people will likely make vacation plans to destinations that have far less 'red tape' and hassle (i.e., Mexico).

And for RonDon, I would not pass up getting the vaccine. Yes, some people have some significant see effects by the vast majority of people have minor side effects that dissipate within 24 to 48 hours. And, many other people have no side effects at all. The alternative is taking your chances with COVID-19 disease that has killed over 530,000 people.