|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
16 members (campers20, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
398
guests, and
139
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167 Likes: 1 |
We have booked a sailing bareboat charter at the end of May (hopefully not a mistake). I hope you can give me some feedback on some questions:
1) I understand that we have to quarantine until the 5th day. Are the test results available early on the 5th day? Could we make the north sound that day?
2) I see hardly any boats on the webcams. My spouse is concerned we might be completely alone and not have access to usual things like trash pickup and ice. How many boats are around these days? I guess the quarantine mooring fields aren’t under pressure!
Thanks Peter
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|