Pretty day nice breeze. Tried breakfast at Reveille Matin on Welfare road in SBYC complex where Zee Best is. My wife got a nice omelette with ham, Swiss, asparagus home fries and this wonderfully thick toasted bread that was cloud soft on the inside. Mine was a disappointment I ordered 2 crepes, two eggs scrambled, and bacon. I much prefer Zee Best Scrambled eggs over these. Also the crepes were too thick for my taste. I think I ordered the wrong thing -next time an omelette. Went to orient by way of oyster pond after my wife got her hair done at the Biguine salon on Welfare road next Captains ribs.
Beach not crowded at all for a Saturday. A good wind made a cool day. Just vegging on beach. A lot of sarragasum on beach because of wind direction and kite surfers.
G&T on balcony in evening then off to Moulin Fou for dinner. We shared an escargot app. Delicious! I had rack of lamb, very good. My wife had a lobster special- sautéed lobster in a sauce in a pastry cover. Both were great. Restaurant about 30% full but it is big with tables outside or in. We ate outside.