|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (CaroleS, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, CanuckTravlr, Kennys, S/Y Mockingbird, knitsoftwear, calle313, 3 invisible),
531
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
I am not doubting RickG based on the scenario he laid out. But in all the years we have been going to the BVI I have never spent more than 30 minutes getting through STT and it was always on a Saturday with flight leaving between 3-5pm. I do believe what has helped us is we only carry on and we are TSA Precheck. We are Global Entry as well. But have been unable to use that at STT yet. I believe what also helps us is the AA app allows us to check in and get our boarding passes the day before we leave. So we only have to deal with customs and security.
So our typical Saturday leaving Anegada was a 9am flight to STT, go to Emerald Beach until about 2 hours before flight, then to the airport and hang outside (because we smoke) and walk in about an hour and a half before the flight. We have never missed a flight or even cut it close.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|