The email said DENIED--test not an approved test. There was no other explanation. I went back and looked at our lab test reports. Under test it simply said COVIDAG. I googled that term thinking it might be a type of antigen test. I quickly realized it was just a generic term used by the lab--not the specific antigen test (manufacturer of the test) and that was confirmed by my lab contact. I assumed this was the reason my wife was denied. I told the lab they needed to add the specific test used to our lab reports. Thank goodness I live in a small town and know who to talk to to get things done. The test and lab work was done at our local hospital and they literally let me walk back to the lab, talk directly to the lab manager and stand there while he typed in the info I needed and printed it out. Don't think you would be able to do that most places. He added "Beckton Dickinson Veritor System 256082 for rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 authorized by EUA for emergency use in USA" to my lab report. Again....identifying the specific antigen test used. I resubmitted my wife's application with the updated lab report and wife was approved in less than 2 hours. I have no answer for why I was approved initially and my wife was not. I assume one person looked at my test and made the determination that it was fine while someone else reviewed my wife's and didn't see the specific info they were looking for. My recommendation is to make sure that your test report lists the specific antigen test used.