All's well that ends well. Finally heard back on my wife. She was DENIED after I was approved. I went into panic mode. Denial was due to antigen test not being from an approved supplier. Finally realized that our test reports just included a generic term for the antigen test....not the specific test used. Thank goodness I live in a small town. Since the lab used was at my local hospital, and since I knew the folks who work there, I was able to get the test reports modified to include the specific test info. Resubmitted to St. Maarten and had approval for my wife within 2 hours. Currently sitting in the terminal waiting for our flight. Interesting how St. Maarten approved my application even though it had the same test information as my wife's...who was denied. I told my wife they love me more. One other note of interest....when I checked into my flight this morning, the lady at the counter looked at my approval form and said, "it says pre-approval. Do you have final approval?" I told her that is all you get because St. Maarten reserves the right to refuse you entry once you get there. This pre-approval just allows you to get on the plane. She finally went to a supervisor before eventually printing my boarding passes. Getting to St. Maarten can't come soon enough.