Bring your thermometers. We received emails both yesterday and today. In fact more than one on both days. It started the 3rd morning.

Our dinner plans and all our plans are a little different this trip. Wait and see is the theme. Lol

Do not head to The Greenhouse unless you check out their specials nights. Last night was the lobster special, and the place was packed at 6 . We had just split a crepe for lunch, so we went early. We will go back!!

We walked over to Lee’s. We were the only table, since it was so early, and a Loud group of men (8 or 9) walked in and were seated right next to us!!! They out shouted any group of kids!
I know, we should have moved.

I’m a little fussy about Covid rules and really like masks worn by the cooks, so I was not too happy about the experience there. I’m not trying to give them a bad review, it was just our personal likes and dislikes. I’m sure it is terribly uncomfortable cooking in a mask.
The waiters had masks and a hand sanitizer was there upon walking in. The dinners were large portions !!!! Very good and tons of coconut shrimp!!

Please excuse any mistakes, I’m using my phone to post photos.

Attached Files 81EBCA9F-0C58-4A17-B78E-C0A9FFDBD02C.jpeg4A6AEC0E-339B-421C-9707-CCEE36AD09F2.jpeg
Last edited by The_Lurker; 04/17/2021 09:01 AM.