Originally Posted by weeks5051
I hate to sound like a commercial BUT... The Chase Sapphire Reserve car gives many perks. Here are some... You get a 50% premium if you book travel using Chase Ultimate rewards. You get an annual $300 credit for travel expenses. This includes not only airlines, cruises and hotels, but tolls, parking fees and anything related to travel. You get travel insurance including emergency evacuation if necessary, lost or delayed baggage. You get $100 global entry credit every 5 years. And you get entrance to Priority lounges in many airports. You also get collision and damage insurance for rental cars and of course no foreign transaction fee. There are a few other things but those are the ones I can remember.The downside is that it costs $550/year. But if you add up all the perks it costs nothing. OK, I'm through with this commercial.

Exactly!!! Both my husband and I each have one and get back the 550 and then some. I also have the AMEX Platinum and always recoup the 550 and then some. Seems I fly Delta now more and have the lounges for Delta make travel almost enjoyable!!!!