We just returned home from almost two and a half weeks there, just like The_Lurker, and while I don’t know what you specifically want to know, I can tell you we had a wonderful stay.

BSV is not high end marble and chrome cold vacationing decor like some hotels and like the timeshares we once owned but it is so much more and everything you could possibly want in an oceanfront beachside retreat - Cozy, comfy, very nicely decorated in a beachy theme, and basically everything you might need for a vacation home is supplied. Plenty of free and convenient parking and next door to a restaurant if you want a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner and don’t want to do it yourself.

The only drawback (for some I imagine but definitely NOT for us!) we’ve found is it’s very close proximity to the airport but if you enjoy plane watching, which we definitely do, you’re in a heavenly location tucked between the airport runway fence and the ocean. Planes out the front door and boats to yachts to ships off your back porch. It just couldn’t get any better as far as I’m concerned.

The staff is warm and friendly and very patient. They are more than willing to help with any special assistance if you might need it - while my DH loved the comfy soft mattress, I needed a backboard and they were right there with it the minute I asked if they had one. And that’s their typical reaction to everything.

We typically make our experience there even better by using ShopnDropSXM grocery restocking - there’s something wonderful about arriving and being able to go straight to the fridge for a cold drink or whatever your pleasure. And this year, for the first time, I utilized their next day laundry 24 hour service and found it to be very good and extremely reasonable as well.

The pool overlooks the ocean and there’s rarely more than 3 to 4 people there, if that, and plenty of poolside chaise lounges, too.

If you’re looking for the perfect Beachsude retreat I don’t think you can go wrong at BSV.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."