We ate our first breakfast at The Gingerbread Cafe and it was quite good. I had the Captains breakfast (eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and toast). Yum. The wife had French toast made with real French bread. Also very good.

Made our grocery run to Carrefour in lieu of our usual walk. Very busy traffic and a packed parking lot but we got in and out fairly quick. Picked up a real nice piece of salmon and a good looking ribeye for dinner this week.

Upon return we saw the pool was vacant so set up there and really enjoyed the fresh water and no sand for a change.

My wife encouraged me to shop for some shirts with the Poolside vendor and I found two beautiful Hawaiian like button-up shirts for $20 each. Very nice and very comfortable.

After lunch more time at the pool enjoying the gorgeous weather.

For dinner we attended the resort BBQ night again. It was very well attended, more so than last week, and I received a couple of compliments on my new shirt. I know, big deal but I'm an old retired guy who only buys new clothes every couple of years so it's a big deal to me.

That's all for today.

May the Fourth be with you.

Dolfer