Originally Posted by Rush
Atomsails,

You will have an amazing time! Be sure you are clear on testing protocals, especially with unvaccinated children. There are threads here that discuss. There are so many great spots to hit, but here are the many usual highlights, and a typical path. I am not a diver (need to be), so will not address the dive sites.

From the base, head to Norman Island - snorkel the Indians and Caves. Lunch or Happy Hour at Willy T. Grab dinner or drinks at Pirate's Bight. We love to hike Norman go up the hill behind the restaurant and find your way to the ridge. Great views.

Sail to Cooper the next day. Balls typically fill up early here. Of course not an issue over the past year, but it will be interesting to see what happens with the relaxed entry requirements/testing. Grab lunch, dinner, drinks, at the restaurant or Rum Bar. Easy beach for small kids to play on, I think it currently only open weekends? But maybe that will change soon. Snorkel Cistern Point. Enjoy drinks aboard or at bar for great sunset. This is also a good jumping off point for diving the Wreck of the Rhone.

Next day sail to the Baths on Virgin Gorda. You can grab a ball right off and dinghy to the swim line, tie up an swim or paddle in. Alternatively, with young kids, it may be better to go to Leverick Bay and take a cab to the Baths. Hike through the caves to Devil's Bay and back. Hike up to Top of the Bath's for a drink or lunch. Stay at Leverick Bay for the evening. Pool for the kids, beach bar and restaurant, and great spot for reprovisioning. Optionally, consider going straight there, rent a car/safari truck for the day and explore the whole island. Go to Hog Heaven for a spectacular view and BBQ. Or Coco Maya for some of the best food and a great setting.

Check out the rest of the North Sound that next day or head straight to Anegada. Bitter End and Saba Rock will not be open, but are making good progress. Sandbox on Prickly Pear was open pre-covid. Not sure about now. Good spot to anchor right off a nice beach. Alternatively, if you want something "high-end", motor over to Oil Nut Bay and get a spot on their dock. You can stay there or pay a resort fee per person to gain access to their beachside facilities. They are incredible and you will have it to yourselves feeling like the rich and famous, but you will pay for it! Beautiful pool and beach setting, beach toys, good snorkeling for turtles, and more.

Next day head to Anegada. Be sure to get good instructions on the approach. Cow Wreck Beach is our favorite place, truly "The Bar at the End of the World". Also, consider renting a car for the day and hit the other side of the Island (Loblolly). Good snorkeling if the weather is good. Dinner at Wonkey Dog or Potters (or others) with Grilled Lobster right off the beach.

Consider a stop off the next day at Scrub Island Resort at the marina. Great pool and beach area for kids. Alternatively, go straight to Jost. Stop at Diamond Cay/Little Jost. Dinghy to Sandy Spit, hike the bubbly pool. I assume Beeline and Foxy's Taboo will be open for lunch dinner, but not sure. Also, consider a stop off at Cane Garden Bay.

Definitely hit Great Harbor on Jost to see Foxy's. We like the pizza at Corsairs. Or if conditions are calm, stay the night at White Bay out front of the famous Soggy Dollar Bar. It will be interesting to see on their webcam if things pick up at all by then.

You can complete your counterclockwise circle by heading back to the base the next day. Add or remove items to this itinerary or stay an extra day at places you are really enjoying. These are some of the highlights, and are just meant to give you an idea, minus the dives.

Please give us a trip report and we would all love to hear how things are, and they try to get back to more normal. Have a great time!

Rush

That you so much for this! I will definitely share out trip with everyone and my experiences. I also have an incredible amount of notes compiled that I will organize, index, and upload a PDF for others to benefit them. Again I'm blown away by the great advice and help your post will be to us!