Carol, so sorry about your experience.

For what it is worth, on Saturday May 29, I scheduled our appointments for COVID PCR tests at a nearby CVS in Henrico County Virginia (think RIchmond). They schedule one test every ten minutes online So, the wife was 12:10 pm and I was 12:20 pm on Thursday June 3, which was just within the 120 hours before our flight from CLT to SXM on the morning of June 8 - today. We took the tests at the same time at the CVS drive through window under supervision of a NP. She asked if it was for travel and we said yes - they said it would cost nothing if you have insurance and we just gave them our Medicare information - no charge. We received the negative test results by email at 1:48 pm on Friday June 4. I immediately submitted everything to EHAS (using each of our email addresses for each submission). We received the preapproval by email at 3:41 pm that Friday.

We also received our two Moderna shots at CVS and they had a very good operation.

At the airport today we just handed the health person in his booth our passports, negative results from the CVS test, and the pre-approval. Although I had paperwork on my phone as backup, I printed everything out and used the paper copies. Staying at Divi three nights and then moving over to one of Cecile's rooms at Palm Court. She does not think we need to test or retest to stay on french-side after getting OK from EHAS and staying on dutch-side three nights. If we had come directly to french-side to stay, she thought we should do the test within the 72 hours that the Collectivitie is stating.

For us, it was really very simple in practice - but still rather stressful for us until we had the green stamps on our papers.