From personal experience, PJIA was an absolute clusterf*ck yesterday. We arrived at noon for a 2:30 flight. At the time that we arrived, a person came out and said that due to the power outage, they could NOT check anyone in. So there were still problems at noon, apparently. Stood OUTSIDE for over an hour. During this time, they were only letting a few people at a time in, but were going through the long line, which stretched the entire length of the terminal on the outside sidewalk, calling out for people on earlier flights, like Jet Blue and Delta, ect., taking them out of the line and around us, who were waiting, not very patiently. Once we got inside, the a/c was on, which was a real blessing. By the time we waited in the huge AA line, security, etc., they were boarding our plane. We were one of the last ones on. The plane actually left virtually on time, which I was shocked at, as there were a LOT of people behind us in line, but I guess they did a check and everyone that was supposed to be onboard was. My seatmates told me they arrived at 11:30 at the airport and at that time, the AA counter was NOT open yet, and that it took them until 1:30 to get through check in and security, etc. And this was on a Monday, with not that many planes in. Of course, I'm not sure how much of the delay was caused by the electrical problems.

Carol Hill