I have a similar Kenny's story. I've rented from Lesley and Shirley for nearly 20 years and their service is always the BEST. When I visited in January I was staying at an Air B&B on the French side. The first morning I came out ready to go to the beach and my car was gone...stolen. I called Shirley and she walked me through what I had to do to file a claim with my credit card company. Within 2 hours Lesley and Shirley met me with a new rental car and all the paperwork I'd need to go the the Gendarmes and fill out the necessary reports. When I got home I began the process of trying to get reimbursed by Chase, my credit card company. The process took over 2 months and several times during the back and forth I needed Shirley and Lesley to provide additional documents. Shirley even called Chase several times on my behalf. Finally, I received a check for the full amount of the stolen vehicle but I doubt it would have happened without the assistance of Lesley and Shirley. Thanks so much my friends, see you next time.
Todd