|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (rms, nevar37, Jim_Laraine, WLE, Lady Di, 2Travelers, caribmichael, WCHam, SXMScubaman, 5 invisible),
419
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Hi All- If I recall correctly, there had previously been a thread pinned on the board about whats open and whats not- i cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, heading down next week (can't wait) and trying to figure out updates. What I think I know so far:
Pirates Bight: Open daily (per Facebook). Is this correct?
YES
Cooper Island Beach Club: Lunch Only and closed entirely Tues/Weds. Confirmed by them today.
YES
Chez Bamboo/Bath & Turtle: Lunch Only. Is this correct?
DONT KNOW
Also, status of overnight moorings in Spanishtown?
YES
Leverick: Upstairs closed for Dinner Thurs/Fri. Is this correct?
DONT KNOW BUT IF GOING HERE WOULD TAXI TO SPANISH TOWN
Any other info on who is open and who is closed and when would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
I would say this is the 3rd week of BVI back to life. Great Harbour was paced yesterday. White Bay JVD had lots of boats today
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|