|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
14 members (48ref, JandIrene, Rover, Dan58, Rumlover, Flotsam, SXMScubaman, socamon, GaryC, charlie, caribmichael, 3 invisible),
384
guests, and
185
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1 |
Well I can tell you when I was eating the cake I thought I was in heaven, but after a hour or two when the sugar fix fell out I thought I was in hell.
The bad thing about a cake likes this is it is soooooooo big that even if you get a sliver it is still a big hunk of cake.
But it sure was good.
“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
|
|
|
|
|
|
|