Linda - we got the room (which we thought was great) for three nights for a total payment of $679.35 (divided by three it was $226.45 per night). The teaser rate advertised on website was well below $200 a night, but after adding the resort fees, taxes, etc. - that is what it came to. Total was transparent, I knew what total was before paying. We do like having the kitchen because we do eat or prepare a lot of meals in our room - although we rarely use more than refrigerator and microwave. Do hotel rooms have a frig and microwave? I will get on the mailing list - thanks for suggestion. My "problem" is that when it is rough on the French-side, particularly Orient, as it was for pretty much all of our time on island this trip; and given our decreasing ability to snorkel at Rouge and Plum; the wife just wants to do the off-beach snorkeling at Divi - so we probably will stay there more in the future.

Biglar: there still are the iguanas on Pinel - although a couple times we were there this trip there were dogs around, which cause the iguanas to hide if the dogs come anywhere near the iguana area. We went to Pinel four times - twice by the ferry and twice by excursion boat.

Pat: Fortunately, every time we were at Divi this trip the sea there was quite calm - I know what you mean about the effect of wave action - if there is much of a swell, then the combination of the swell and even a small drop off, makes it almost impossible for me to walk into or out of the water and remain standing. Not so much a problem getting into the water - just fall in - but an issue getting out. There was a slight drop off getting in at Divi on the beach near the Sea Breeze, which is where we enter the water to snorkel. I could manage it with difficulty on my own, but usually I got help from the wife, especially when getting out, when I was tired from the snorkeling. One time, after a very long time in the water (well over two hours), we both were a little shaky and a rather large man got up from his chair and came down to the water and gave us his hand to help us get over the "step" and onto the more level beach. We were grateful that he was so friendly. People generally were and are extremely helpful when they see that you have an issue and are willing to accept help. Signing up for the chair lift at Rainforest Adventures, I was a little worried about my ability to get on and off lift in a timely way, but the reality was that they simply stopped the lift when anyone (including me) needed some extra time to get on and off. The lift also ran at a slow pace, generally. On the top of Sentry Hill, we met a woman older than us who had even more of a mobility issue than me (she used a cane and had her son with her to help) and she was able to do the chair lift rides and enjoy the views at the top as well as anyone.

Coulart: it was the Joseph who was Michael's partner in the Unity business, until they had their parting of the ways.