I had a JB rep tell me last week that my BASIC JET BLUE very inexpensive ticket did NOT include a carry-on but if I purchased one of the up-front seats along with the basic ticket, it did. It really didn’t matter to me one way or the other since I was pretty sure we were shipping a bag.

A day or two later the airline called me about a glitch with our credit card and as we resolved that, I asked about purchasing the extra room seats and what perks came with it. She explained it all to me and according to her we did NOT get a free carry-on, only a personal item that had to fit under the seat in front of me. No problem.

Today I read the paperwork that came along with my ticket info and it says I do get the free carry-on bag with the up-graded seat purchase. Thus, one more reason for me personally NOT to be dependent on their actual knowledge of the changes as they take place.

Good luck, laughingirish. I’m sure you will be fine as long as you check the SXM EHAS site and comply with all they have to say.

And let me add, if I implied you didn’t comprehend what she was saying, my point was they sometimes talk so fast with airline speak that it’s easy to not get what they’re actually trying to say. And sometimes they’re just plain WRONG,

Last edited by pat; 07/20/2021 09:28 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."