|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
11 members (SkipperC, shieneehead, Colour1, Eva, deliveryskipper, connie, bbeach, 4 invisible),
414
guests, and
83
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
The Moorings will supply both if you ask them. They have skippers and cooks available for bareboat trips. I am sure you will also get some suggestions here. I know one of the Moorings skippers who is good. First name Dale. Will see if I can dig up his data. You might post here if they will be in the coffin berths or have a cabin. Some skippers don’t like the coffins.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|