Yes the CFAR feature is pricey and usually covers 75% of your trip cost.

Insure my trip does allow you to compare several different insurers, and individual policies. There are medical/medivac policies, comprehensive policies, single trip and annual policies. Comprehensive policies are a great choice for both the trip cancellation/ delay/interruption coverages and medical/medivac coverages.

But just a comment on this comparison site and others like it - we’ve used the IMT portal for years, but for some reason some insurers or policies are no longer included in the search results. For example, we’ve used Allianz One Trip Premier for years, the Allianz policies were always included in the IMT options, but now I must go to the Allianz site to book. So just a comment that you do need to do your due diligence when comparing policies to find the best option for you.
As an aside, Allianz recently updated their policies COVID-19 coverage to include coverage for a positive test (with no symptoms), and costs associated with a forced quarantine as a result.

Trawick was mentioned earlier, we chose their Voyager policy this year because the medical/medivac coverages are so much higher for the cost. I know MedJet is very popular for their medivac coverage and their private resources…

Digressing a bit, but just wanted to add these comments for anyone researching trip insurance…

"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain